Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day after Hump Day

So I'm preparing myself for an upcoming interview over the technical jargon about HP notebooks and computers. I have an interview for a spot in customer service. I passed the technical assessment but i know it must of only been by a few questions lol. I guessed on several of the questions and now I'm trying to remember what specifics they asked me so I can go study and prepare myself. it would be nice to land this job, since it would be a big pay upgrade to my current job. I'm a technical person in several areas and I'd classify myself as the Moderate Beginner with the knowledge and know-how on computers. It would be nice to find a friend or someone who is very knowledgeable in that area. I pray for luck. I have until Tuesday March 2nd to prepare. I hope this goes well and wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment