Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1 Year in

This is my life living with Justin, my Bear.

This is day 366. This is Day 1 after being together for a year. I have been with Justin since Feb 15, 2009. We sure have been through a lot together so far, but this is about the future.

Today was a good day (besides both of us being sick). Felt like a continuance of yesterday, our anniversary. I woke up to Justin jumping on me in bed, which is normal. He comes home at 730 am from work, which I do not like. I wish he would work normal hours so we could sleep together. But, that woke me up.
I went to bed again around 3pm, this time with Justin. But we had to wake up around 830pm so he could get ready for work. I cooked him one of his favorite meals; eggs and waffles. Simple right? That got him out the door, even though he is sick. I hate seeing him sick. He's got a sinus cold, so he turns into a big teddy bear. Now I'm waiting to see if he'll make it through work with his sinus cold.
Good Night to my first blog day.

No comments:

Post a Comment